Shipping & Returns
Please note that the shopping basket will show UK shipping rates until you enter the shipping destination at the checkout.
Current shipping rates are listed on the Shipping Rates page (click here to view shipping rates)
Orders (which can only be catalog items currently in stock) are normally shipped within 3 working days.
- All orders are sent via Royal Mail first class or standard parcels service in the UK.
- If you require signed-for delivery please select the RM Signed-for option during the checkout process.
For destinations outside the UK ( rest of the World) we send orders via standard Airmail small packets
- This service is not tracked or insured.
- If you require tracked delivery please select the Courier option during the checkout process.
(Orders over 100.00GBP in value will be shipped by UPS/FedEx or other major parcel carrier)
Airmail shipments normally take up to:
up to 10 working days to Europe (typically 5 days)
up to 20 working days to all other countries (typically 10 days).
The buyer is responsible for payment of any local taxes and import duty.
Once the order is handed over to the postal service for delivery, we cannot be held responsible for delivery delays. Times quoted above are provided by the Royal Mail and may vary (usually faster but has been known to take longer). In line with the postal carriers terms we will not refund
or replace an item until 30 days after the date of posting (45 days to USA & Canada).
Picprojects are committed to ensuring that your ordering experience is efficient and without error. We accept product returns subject to the terms outlined below and those in our overall Terms of Sale.
To facilitate the processing of returned orders:
- Please contact us by email to explain why you wish to return our products. We will do our best to resolve the problem within 48 hours. If we are unable to do this, we will issue you with a ‘product returns number’.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the order / invoice date and be accompanied by the original invoice number and product returns number.
Return carriage must be prepaid. If we are at fault, this will be reimbursed, provided it has been sent via the cheapest shipping method (second class / standard parcels in the UK).
- Unwanted returned orders (i.e. where the products are not faulty) must be in original packaging and in resalable condition to be eligible for reimbursement.
- A restocking charge of 10% of the order value (minimum GBP3.00) will be levied on all unwanted returned orders.
- Returnees of faulty products will be offered a choice of reimbursement including return shipping costs (subject to the above) or replacement of the faulty product.
- We are not able to honour our refund or replacement policy, for products which have been misused, soldered, modified or altered in assembly.